HRI was set up to answer the need for objective and thorough human rights investigations.
- Internationalist and anti-racist
- Empowering the poor and oppressed
- Working for non-violent solutions to conflicts, social and political problems
- Investigating human rights abuses which have not been brought to the public’s attention
- Working collaboratively with like-minded organisations and individuals
- Specialising in painstaking discovery procedures and dispassionate evaluation of information against a framework of international law
HRI aims to:
- Identify perpetrators and protect victims
- Establish the chain of accountability
- Identify the vehicles to deliver justice and redress to the victims
- Influence positive change in laws and practice
- Draw attention to serious violations and accountability gaps
- Mobilize action nationally and internationally to grant justice to victims
The ultimate goal of our work is preventing abuses or, at a minimum, mitigating and stopping violations when they do occur.
To contact HRI please use the contact form below.